Sunday, June 1, 2014

Gourmet Salad with Chile Colorado Sauce dressing


La Mexicanita Kitchen
Chile Colorado Sauce Dressing 
A cool refreshing Gourmet Salad with Chile Colorado Sauce dressing hits the spot perfectly when you would like to enjoy a little spice with your meatless luncheon salad.

I made Tri-Tip Chile Colorado, my husband's favorite, and was thinking of what kind of luncheon salad would I make for myself for lunch. I started daydreaming about a delicious Gourmet salad, which I had enjoyed at a Fundraiser made by Capitán Raúl Morales. And VOILA, this recipe came to mind...Chile Colorado Sauce dressing with a Gourmet Salad. 

Ingredients:

Handful of Organic Baby Spinach
Pinch of green and red shredded cabbage
Handful of Organic Baby Broccoli
1/2 ripe Avocado
1/4 diced Roma Tomato
Toasted Sliced Almonds
Toasted Sliced Pecans
Freshly cracked Black Pepper
Dash of Salt (Sea, Pink, or Black salt)


La Mexicanita Kitchen
Gourmet Salad

Top your gourmet salad with a tablespoon or two of warm Chile Colorado Sauce and enjoy. 

Recipe for Chile Colorado Sauce: http://lamexicanitakitchen.blogspot.com/2014/01/test-post.html

Follow me on Facebook and see what is cooking in this Mexicanita's Kitchen.  Hit Like and Share with your friends.





No comments:

Post a Comment